BUG #13856: JDBC driver 1207 not picking up properties

От hazcod@outlook.be
Тема BUG #13856: JDBC driver 1207 not picking up properties
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      13856
Logged by:          Niels Hofmans
Email address:      hazcod@outlook.be
PostgreSQL version: 9.4.5
Operating system:   Ubuntu linux

I tried using JDBC driver postgresql-9.4.1207.jar but it is not picking up
ssl=true or loglevel=1.

This does work in version 1206 and below.

I tried passing in via connection string or properties object.