Re: Unprivileged user can induce crash by using an SUSET param in PGOPTIONS

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Unprivileged user can induce crash by using an SUSET param in PGOPTIONS
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Nathan Bossart <nathandbossart@gmail.com> writes:
> Given all this, I think I'm inclined for the new argument.

Pushed like that then (after a bit more fooling with the comments).

I haven't done anything about a test case.  We can't rely on plperl
getting built, and even if we could, it doesn't have any TAP-style
tests so it'd be hard to get it to test this scenario.  However,
I do see that we're not testing session_preload_libraries anywhere,
which seems bad.  I wonder if it'd be a good idea to convert
auto_explain's TAP test to load auto_explain via session_preload_libraries
instead of shared_preload_libraries, and then pass in the settings for
each test via PGOPTIONS instead of constantly rewriting postgresql.conf.