Re: dynloader.h missing in prebuilt package for Windows?

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: dynloader.h missing in prebuilt package for Windows?
Дата
Re: dynloader.h missing in prebuilt package for Windows?  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Dec 31, 2015 at 12:50:13AM -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 30, 2015 at 11:57:45PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> > Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> writes:
> > > Oops.  Once this patch is applied, it is only going to take effect when
> > > someone _installs_ Postgres.  Even an initdb will not add the file.
> > > This means that upgrading to the next minor release will _not_ fix this.
> >
> > Uh, what?  Surely an upgrade to a new package *would* fix it, because
> > that is a reinstall at the filesystem level.  This patch has nothing
> > to do with system catalog contents, which is what initdb would be
> > concerned with.
>
> Uh, do we install hew lib files and stuff in a minor upgrade?  I guess
> we do, yeah.

Let's hold this for 9.5.1 and all minor releases will get it at the same
time.

http://enterprisedb.com

+ Roman grave inscription                             +

Сообщение: Re: New ALTER OPERATOR command fails to update dependencies
Сообщение: Re: New ALTER OPERATOR command fails to update dependencies