Re: Transfer db from one port to another

От Andreas Kretschmer
Тема Re: Transfer db from one port to another
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Killian Driscoll <killiandriscoll@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am using Windows 8 64 bit, with postgreSQL 9.3 on port 5432 and postgreSQL
> 9.4 on port 5532 with the latter set up to use with Bitnami stack to test php
> files I am generating from my db.
>
> I want to transfer my db with three schemas from port 5432 to port 5532 to use
> within the bitnami stack. I have used pgAdmin to create a backup.sql and when
> using pgAdmin to restore the .sql to port 5532 I get the following error

Try it with plain pg_dump.

pg_dump -h localhost -p 5432 -Fc <dbname> > dump.sql

pg_restore -h localhost -p 5532 dump.sql

(untestet, please read *before* the documentation)

I think, this should work. No idea what's wrong with pgAdmin, not using
that.

Andreas

Сообщение: Re: Transfer db from one port to another
Сообщение: Re: Transfer db from one port to another