Re: BUG #13826: Error 10061

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: BUG #13826: Error 10061
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
jamcar.guedes@gmail.com wrote:

> Estou tendo um erro nas maquinas com win 7, ela se conecta ao banco de dados
> do postgresql mais pois de uns 10 minutos a conexão cai e fecha o sistema e
> aparece o erro no Eventos do Servidor
> LOG:  não pode receber dados do cliente: Unknown winsock error 10061,
> alguém já passou por isso e teve uma solução..
>
> Windows server 2012 r2.
> PostgreSQL 8.4

If you want to write Portuguese, I would suggest to use the
https://www.postgresql.org.br/suporte mailing lists instead.

Now, 8.4 is really old -- it's been unsupported for years.  Even
Postgres 9.0 is unsupported.  The oldest we support is 9.1, and that is
about to become unsupported in short order.  I didn't check but it is
possible that this behavior is because of a bug fixed in later releases.
I recommend that you upgrade.

That said, 10061 is WSACONNREFUSED
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms740668%28v=vs.85%29.aspx
so there might be something closing your connections unexpectedly --
perhaps some misbehaving network equipment.