Re: BUG #13817: Query planner strange choose while select/count small part of big table - complete

От Peter J. Holzer
Тема Re: BUG #13817: Query planner strange choose while select/count small part of big table - complete
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 2015-12-14 11:45:27 +0000, sienkomarcin@gmail.com wrote:
>=20
> Bug reference:      13817
> Logged by:          Marcin_S
> Email address:      sienkomarcin@gmail.com
> PostgreSQL version: 9.4.5
> Operating system:   Windows 7 x64
>=20
> Hi,
>=20
> First sorry for not completed last bug (browser handle it too fast :). He=
re
> is complete version:
>=20
>=20
> I've check todo list but i can't find exact problem i'm reporting. It see=
ms
> like query planner fires not needed sequence scan by all rows in table wh=
en
> only a few rows were picked.

Can you try this with version 9.5 (currently in beta)? This looks very
similar to a problem I reported some time ago and which is fixed in 9.5.

    hp

--=20
   _  | Peter J. Holzer    | I want to forget all about both belts and
|_|_) |                    | suspenders; instead, I want to buy pants=20
__/   | http://www.hjp.at/ |   -- http://noncombatant.org/