Re: [DOCS] max_worker_processes on the standby

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [DOCS] max_worker_processes on the standby
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> Not sure what is going on; my reading of the code certainly says that
> the data should be there.  I'm looking into it.
>
> I also noticed that I didn't actually push the whole of the patch
> yesterday -- I neglected to "git add" the latest changes, the ones that
> fix the promotion scenario :-( so the commit messages is misleading
> because it describes something that's not there.

Pushed a fix.

I also wrote some tests using the RecoveryNode stuff submitted by
Michael Paquier.  These aren't yet pushed, because we don't have the
framework; once we have that I can push them too.  As far as I can tell,
these tests exercise all the cases that have been pointed out so far; I
can see some of them fail if I run on previous commits.

Thanks for the continued testing.