Re: Old source code needed

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Old source code needed
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2015-11-27 10:31:03 +0100, NTPT wrote:
> Thanx for help,  I grab the source code  that match  old cluster fs backup.
>
> However: Should it run fine compiled  with recent gcc 4.9.3 ?
>
> while compiled with this gcc , I got a lot of strange errors like
>
> ERROR:  could not identify an ordering operator for type name at character
> 3336
> HINT:  Use an explicit ordering operator or modify the query.
>
> with \dt or \list  or other  commands and select.
>

> Hovever compiling it with gcc 3.4.6 and everythig works.
>
> Is it intended (expected) behavior or a compiller bug (Being on Gentoo,
> compiller bug scary me a lot).

This has been fixed later in the 9.0 branch = but as you want to
checkout a specific tag, that's not goign to help you... What are you
actually trying to do?

Andres

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Old source code needed
От: Nava Jyothi
Сообщение: Re: [webmaster] How to commit/vacuum a batch of delete statements in a postgresql function