Re: Typo in file header comment of replorigindesc.c

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Typo in file header comment of replorigindesc.c
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2015-11-20 10:25:20 +0900, Amit Langote wrote:
> On 2015/11/20 10:24, Robert Haas wrote:
> > On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 5:04 AM, Amit Langote
> > <Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
> >> Attached fixes $SUBJECT:
> >>
> >> s/replication_origin.c/origin.c/g
> >
> > Committed.

Thanks Robert and Amit!

I do wonder however if we shouldn't just get rid of all these comments
at some point. They primarily seem to serve as boilerplate that people
get wrong over the evolution of patches.

Andres

Сообщение: Re: Using quicksort for every external sort run
Сообщение: Re: Using quicksort for every external sort run