I'm starting a PostgreSQL user's group in Pittsburgh

От Bill Moran
Тема I'm starting a PostgreSQL user's group in Pittsburgh
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I'm going to see if I can drum up enough interest for a PostgreSQL
user's group in the Pittsburgh area.

After talking to the organizers of the Philadelphia PUG, I decided
to try using Meetup to coordinate things:
http://www.meetup.com/Pittsburgh-PostgreSQL-Users-Group/

If you're in the Pittsburgh area and would like to get involved,
please show your interest by joining the meetup. I'll get a first
event scheduled as soon as we have enough people signed up to make
it interesting.

If you haven't used meetup before: it's a service specifically for
coordinating things like user's groups, and it does a pretty good
job of letting us coordinate activities. Basic membership on the
site is free and includes participating in as many groups as you
desire. (it only costs something if you want to host your own group).

Hope to see you soon.

--
Bill Moran