Registering for the Vienna cluster meeting

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Registering for the Vienna cluster meeting
Дата
Список pgsql-cluster-hackers
In an attempt to foster discussion and coordinate work on adding
built-in sharding to Postgres, there will be a Postgres sharding meeting
as part of the Vienna Postgres conference on Saturday, October 31.  This
will be the first of several such meetings in different cities.

The sharding meeting can be chosen as an attendance option for those who
are registering or have already registered for the conference.  Go to
the URL below to register:

    https://www.postgresql.eu/events/register/pgconfeu2015/signup/1/

    Database sharding is the ability to spread data across multiple hosts to
    improve query performance and throughput. During this three-hour event,
    attendees will discuss desired built-in Postgres sharding features and
    ways they can be implemented. Several demonstrations of existing
    external sharding solutions will be presented. Anyone interested in
    Postgres sharding is encouraged to attend.

    The sharding summit will be held on Saturday, October 31, from 9:00
    until 13:00.

+ Roman grave inscription                             +

В списке pgsql-cluster-hackers по дате отправления: