Re: No easy way to join discussion in existing thread when not subscribed

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: No easy way to join discussion in existing thread when not subscribed
Дата
Список pgsql-www
* Andres Freund (andres@anarazel.de) wrote:
> On 2015-09-28 08:44:18 -0400, Stephen Frost wrote:
> > My hope is to convince Magnus to add that (or maybe I'll try and write
> > it myself..) and then have a macro in mutt which grabs the Message-ID of
> > the current message and pulls down the mbox and opens it.
>
> Are mutt and the like users really the problematic audience here? I mean
> it's trivial to add a reply-to header there?

I didn't say they were and so I'm not sure what you're referring to
here.

In the part you cut out, Amir lamented on the difficulty of pulling down
and importing an mbox.  If part of the problem there is the size of the
monthly mbox (or that the mbox only contains part of the thread, which
can happen), then having the ability to pull down an mbox format of just
the thread would be helpful.  That's a capability which I'm also
interested in and which could be useful to a lot of people, regardless
of their mail client.

Thanks!

Stephen

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: No easy way to join discussion in existing thread when not subscribed
Сообщение: Re: No easy way to join discussion in existing thread when not subscribed