Re: ON CONFLICT issues around whole row vars,

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: ON CONFLICT issues around whole row vars,
Дата
Re: ON CONFLICT issues around whole row vars,  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2015-09-19 18:40:14 -0700, Peter Geoghegan wrote:
> > An actually trivial, although not all that pretty, fix is to simply
> > accept wholerow references in fix_join_expr_mutator(), even if not in
> > the targetlist. As far as I can see the problem right now really can
> > only be hit for whole row references.
>
> I am concerned about the risk of adding bugs to unrelated code paths
> that this could create.

How? This is a must-not-reach code path currently?

Stuff I want to fix by tomorrow:
* Whole row var references to exclude
* wrong offsets for columns after dropped ones
* INSTEAD DO UPDATE for tables with oids

Do you know of anything else?

Greetings,

Andres Freund

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: DBT-3 with SF=20 got failed