Re: Script and tool to monitoring sessions

От hubert depesz lubaczewski
Тема Re: Script and tool to monitoring sessions
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Thu, Sep 24, 2015 at 03:41:06AM -0700, abdujaparov wrote:
> Hi,
> I am new in Postgresql world and I always used oracle.
> To monitoring sessions and check to tune database I always used, in Oracle,
> Oracle Enterprise Manager.
> What is a similar tool for Postgresql? I need a free tool.
>
> Moreover in Oracle to check sessions I use some reports:
> awr
> addm
> ash
> do some similar reports exist in postgresql?

Please consider telling us what information you need. Not everyone
(most?) is familiar with oracle and their tools, and while not everybody
might know what "awr" does, if you'll tell us what information you need
- there probably is a way to get it in pg.

Best regards,

depesz

Сообщение: Re: Script and tool to monitoring sessions
Сообщение: Re: Script and tool to monitoring sessions