Re: RLS open items are vague and unactionable

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: RLS open items are vague and unactionable
Дата
Re: RLS open items are vague and unactionable  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Dean,

* Dean Rasheed (dean.a.rasheed@gmail.com) wrote:
> A minor point -- this comment isn't quite right:

Fixed.

> because the policies that are fetched there are only used for
> add_security_quals(), not for add_with_check_options(). It might be
> cleaner if the 'if' statement that follows were merged with the
> identical one a few lines down, and then those returning policies
> could be local to that block, with the 2 pieces of RETURNING handling
> done together. Similarly for the upsert block.

Done.

> Actually, it isn't necessary to test that rt_index ==
> root->resultRelation, because for all other relations commandType is
> set to CMD_SELECT higher up, so the 'returning' bool variable could
> just be replaced with 'root->returningList != NIL' throughout.

Done.

Updated patch attached for review.

Unless there are other concerns or issues raised, I'll push this later
today.

Thanks!

Stephen

Вложения

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix an O(N^2) problem in foreign key references.