Re: Proposal: Implement failover on libpq connect level.

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Proposal: Implement failover on libpq connect level.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Alternatively, change the rules for parsing the existing host=X
> parameter so that we split it on some separator that isn't a valid
> hostname character, and then strip off an optional :port syntax from
> each entry; that value, if present, overrides port=X for that entry.

Using a ':' should work just fine for that.  Having only one option for
how all the connections are done (concurrently, round robin, etc) and an
option for the timeout works for now.

Thanks!

Stephen

Сообщение: Re: Proposal: Implement failover on libpq connect level.
Сообщение: Re: Proposal: Implement failover on libpq connect level.