Re: bdr download

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: bdr download
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 10:24:26AM -0400, Ray Stell wrote:
> > Two comments on the BDR docs:
> >
> > The second option provided here, http://bdr-project.org/docs/stable/
> > installation-source.html#INSTALLATION-SOURCE-PREREQS
> > "3.3.2.2 Downloading release source tarballs," seems to be an endless loop
> > between http://bdr-project.org/ and http://2ndquadrant.com/en/resources/bdr/

Hmm, I think there must be some confusion regarding the
language-specific redirects.  If I open
http://2ndquadrant.com/en/resources/bdr/ directly, it works fine; if I
open the bdr-project.org URL, it redirects me to
http://2ndquadrant.com/es/en/resources/bdr/ which throws a 404.  I guess
you probably have a different language setting, or something.  Anyway, I
will report this to the people managing the website.

> > Might want to edit here: http://bdr-project.org/docs/stable/
> > appendix-signatures.html
> > " The BDR / 9.4 RPM releases key key is in turn signed..."

I fixed this typo in the sgml source -- it should eventually become part
of the website.

> BDR is not currently part of community Postgres so you will need to
> report it to them directly.

As discussed a year ago or so, this list is what to use for BDR reports
and discussions, so this report is in the right place.

Thanks