BUG #13580: Fix namespace handling in xpath function, current functions collision

От martipamies@gmail.com
Тема BUG #13580: Fix namespace handling in xpath function, current functions collision
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      13580
Logged by:          Marti Pamies
Email address:      martipamies@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.4.1
Operating system:   Windows 7 x64

I've the following issue: I have a requirement to run my applications on a
9.4.1 PostgreSQL server.

My spurce code inlcude PlSQl functions that widely uses uses Xpaht. Though I
was aware of namesapces bug, I have some workaround, but now, new behaviour
(which is right) enter in conflict with  it.

Is there any way to run PostgreSQL 9.4.1 with previous Xpaht namespace bug
behaviour?

More detail on fix
at:http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/E1YCgle-0004o7-QZ@gemulon.postgresql.org
Thanks