Re: Using contrib modules in check (Re: pgsql: Fix BRIN to use SnapshotAny during summarization)

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: Using contrib modules in check (Re: pgsql: Fix BRIN to use SnapshotAny during summarization)
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Re: Tom Lane 2015-08-10 <2713.1439215712@sss.pgh.pa.us>
> I was waiting for Alvaro to deal with this, but perhaps he's on summer
> vacation or something.  I will remove the isolation test until he has
> time to address it more fully.

Thanks, the build worked now.

Wouldn't a possible fix be to promote this/some module to core? It
doesn't have any SQL- or OS-side dependencies.

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/