Re: more RLS oversights

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: more RLS oversights
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Joe Conway wrote:

> On 07/03/2015 10:03 AM, Noah Misch wrote:
> > (2) CreatePolicy() and AlterPolicy() omit to create a pg_shdepend
> > entry for each role in the TO clause.  Test case:
>
> Please see the attached patch. Note that I used SHARED_DEPENDENCY_ACL
> for this. It seems appropriate, but possibly we should invent a new
> shared dependency type for this use case? Comments?

Hmm, these are not ACL objects, so conceptually it seems cleaner to use
a different symbol for this.  I think the catalog state and the error
messages would be a bit confusing otherwise.

>           if (spec->roletype == ROLESPEC_PUBLIC)
>           {
> !             Datum   *tmp_role_oids;
> !
> !             if (*num_roles != 1)
>                   ereport(WARNING,
>                           (errcode(ERRCODE_INVALID_PARAMETER_VALUE),
>                            errmsg("ignoring roles specified other than public"),
>                         errhint("All roles are members of the public role.")));
> !            *num_roles = 1;
> !             tmp_role_oids = (Datum *) palloc(*num_roles * sizeof(Datum));
> !             tmp_role_oids[0] = ObjectIdGetDatum(ACL_ID_PUBLIC);

Isn't this leaking the previously allocated array?  Not sure it's all
that critical, but still.  (I don't think you really need to call palloc
at all here.)

Сообщение: Re: proposal: multiple psql option -c
Сообщение: Re: proposal: multiple psql option -c