BUG #13512: insert/select bytea met memory alloc issue

От ziyu-v@163.com
Тема BUG #13512: insert/select bytea met memory alloc issue
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      13512
Logged by:          vincent
Email address:      ziyu-v@163.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.4.3
Operating system:   windows 7

I'm trying to keep large file to postgresql using postgre 9.4.3 and jdbc
version 9.3-1102.
While trying to save file over 500 megabytes to pg, jdbc driver will throw
exception like invalid memory alloc request size 1073741824 meanwhile the
select performed even worse. Could you give me some advise?