Re: Solaris testers wanted for strxfrm() behavior

От Bjorn Munch
Тема Re: Solaris testers wanted for strxfrm() behavior
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 22/07 02.29, Noah Misch wrote:
> > I ran this program on Solaris 9 U5 (September 2006) on Sparc and got:
>
> I appreciate your testing.  A few sources give December 2003 as the month for
> Solaris 9 Update 5; would you verify the vintage you used?

Sorry I was mis-parsing the /etc/release. 9/05 is the month. I should
know that. :-/ This was Solaris 9 U9 from September 2005.

From the output it looks like the bug was present here?

I did a quick search for bugs in libc with strxfrm in the title and
got a few hits but none that seemed to be this one.

- Bjorn