Re: Alpha2/Beta1

От Noah Misch
Тема Re: Alpha2/Beta1
Дата
Re: Alpha2/Beta1  (Peter Geoghegan <pg@heroku.com>)
Re: Alpha2/Beta1  (Etsuro Fujita <fujita.etsuro@lab.ntt.co.jp>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 02:01:57PM -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> At the Developer's Meeting, we said we'd be releasing an alpha or beta
> each month until final 9.5 release.  As such, we should be releasing a
> 9.5 alpha/beta in the first week of August.
>
> My question for Hackers is: should this be Alpha2 or Beta 1?

I vote for alpha2.  Comparing the "Open Issues" and "resolved after 9.5alpha1"
sections of https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_9.5_Open_Items, we've
not transitioned to a qualitatively different level of API stability.

Thanks,
nm

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: ALTER TABLE .. ADD PRIMARY KEY .. USING INDEX has dump-restore hazard