Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Improve BRIN documentation somewhat

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Improve BRIN documentation somewhat
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Improve BRIN documentation somewhat
>
> This removes some info about support procedures being used, which was
> obsoleted by commit db5f98ab4f, as well as add some more documentation
> on how to create new opclasses using the Minmax infrastructure.
> (Hopefully we can get something similar for Inclusion as well.)

Emre Hasegeli told me on IM he's going to submit a patch to add
something similar for the inclusion opclass framework.

Сообщение: Re: TABLESAMPLE patch is really in pretty sad shape
Сообщение: Re: TABLESAMPLE patch is really in pretty sad shape