BUG #13468: System hijacked by PostgreSQL user

От hunkaverage@gmail.com
Тема BUG #13468: System hijacked by PostgreSQL user
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      13468
Logged by:          Andrew Seeman
Email address:      hunkaverage@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: Unsupported/Unknown
Operating system:   Mac OS X 10.6.8

For unknown reasons lately my User account has changed, while I'm using it,
to a PostgreSQL User account. Restarts and power cycling makes no
difference- I see my normal user account on startup, click to go into that
account, then end up inside PostgreSQL account. Cannot access normal
account, cannot make changes in System Preferences because User Name and
Password are no longer seen as valid. iMac computer has now been completely
hijacked by PostgreSQL and I cannon make it stop. How DO I GET RID OF
"P0STGRESQL"? HOW DO I MAKE IT NEVER COME BACK?

Сообщение: Re: BUG #13465: multi update query use CTE, result & plan not equal, BUG?
Сообщение: Re: BUG #13465: multi update query use CTE, result & plan not equal, BUG?