BUG #13444: psql can't recover a pg_dump.

От sergi.casbas@iris.cat
Тема BUG #13444: psql can't recover a pg_dump.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      13444
Logged by:          Sergi Casbas
Email address:      sergi.casbas@iris.cat
PostgreSQL version: 9.4.4
Operating system:   Debian 8

When I try to recover a dump made with pg_dump, psql can't recovery some
materialized views because the views use a function that is not created yet
in the dump sql.

Example:
SET check_function_bodies = false;
SET client_min_messages = warning;
SET default_tablespace = '';

SET search_path = public, pg_catalog;
CREATE MATERIALIZED VIEW testmview AS
 SELECT publicz.testfunc() AS testfunc
  WITH NO DATA;

CREATE SCHEMA publicz;
SET search_path = publicz, pg_catalog;

CREATE FUNCTION testfunc() RETURNS integer
    LANGUAGE sql
    AS $$SELECT 1;$$;

If we swap the order between public an publicz creation it works.