Re: pgsql: Fixed some memory leaks in ECPG.

От Michael Meskes
Тема Re: pgsql: Fixed some memory leaks in ECPG.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Sat, Jun 13, 2015 at 12:21:49PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Shouldn't this commit be cherry-picked on back-branches?

Yes and it will, I'm currently working on it. I somehow got into the habbit
of doing the cherry-picks the day after to run the patch through the
buildfarm first. Wasn't really needed for these two, maybe I should change
my habbits again.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes