BUG #13438: Restore using GUI client - Data Not Loading

От cathi.soule@roberthalf.com
Тема BUG #13438: Restore using GUI client - Data Not Loading
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      13438
Logged by:          cathi soule
Email address:      cathi.soule@roberthalf.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.4.2
Operating system:   windows

Hello, I am trying to backup / restore a table named 'user' using Postgres
GUI/client. The restore does not load data. I suspect the issue may be the
tablename 'user' (not my table). The backup msgs are listed below. My other
successful restores had 2 additional msgs (pg_restore: processing data for
table "skillc" pg_restore: setting owner and privileges for TABLE DATA
skillc). Defaults were used on backup and restore. Does anyone know how to
resolve? Thank you for any help!

 C:/Program Files/PostgreSQL/9.4/bin\pg_restore.exe --host localhost --port
5432 --username "postgres" --dbname "d27qs7oej1f23" --no-password
--data-only --table \"user\" --schema xyz1 --verbose "E:\20150611 Mig32QA
user4.backup"
 pg_restore: connecting to database for restore
 Process returned exit code 0.

Сообщение: Re: Lack of Sanity Checking in file 'pctcl.c' for PostgreSQL 9.4.x
Сообщение: Re: Lack of Sanity Checking in file 'pctcl.c' for PostgreSQL 9.4.x