Re: 9.5 Import foreign schema error with user defined type in schema other than public.

От David Fetter
Тема Re: 9.5 Import foreign schema error with user defined type in schema other than public.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Jun 09, 2015 at 10:56:26AM +0200, reiner peterke wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was testing the import foreign schema feature in 9.5.  i have a
> schema with a defined type timerange.  When i tried to import the
> the foreign schema i got the following error.

I ran into this with PostGIS, and what I did to solve it is install
PostGIS on the local node.

Perhaps starting with importing your dba schema, or recursively down
to whichever one is "root" in the sense of the dependency graph could
help.

Cheers,
David.

Remember to vote!