Re: bugfix: incomplete implementation of errhidecontext

От Jeevan Chalke
Тема Re: bugfix: incomplete implementation of errhidecontext
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Spec compliant:           tested, passed
Documentation:            tested, passed

This is trivial bug fix in the area of hiding error context.

I observed that there are two places from which we are calling this function
to hide the context in log messages. Those were broken.

This patch fixes those.

So good to go in.

The new status of this patch is: Ready for Committer