Re: Re: [GENERAL] 9.4.1 -> 9.4.2 problem: could not access status of transaction 1

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Re: [GENERAL] 9.4.1 -> 9.4.2 problem: could not access status of transaction 1
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thomas Munro wrote:

> > - There's a third possible problem related to boundary cases in
> > SlruScanDirCbRemoveMembers, but I don't understand that one well
> > enough to explain it.  Maybe Thomas can jump in here and explain the
> > concern.
>
> I noticed something in passing which is probably not harmful, and not
> relevant to this bug report, it was just a bit confusing while
> testing:

Another thing I noticed in passing is that
SimpleLruDoesPhysicalFileExist uses SLRU_OPEN_FAILED in slru_errcase for
the case where lseek() fails, rather than SLRU_SEEK_FAILED.  This is
probably completely harmless, because that's lseek(..., SEEK_END), but
seems rather odd anyway.