Re: [CORE] postpone next week's release

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: [CORE] postpone next week's release
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
* Tom Lane (tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us) wrote:
> It's possible that we ought to give up on a pre-conference beta.
> Certainly a whole lot of time that I'd hoped would go into reviewing
> 9.5 feature commits has instead gone into back-branch bug chasing this
> week.

I guess that's what I'm getting at.  We need to take care of the
back-branches and that means pushing beta back.  I fully expect a good
discussion on when to release beta when we get closer on that, but we're
not going to be close while we have outstanding big back-branch bugs.
Thanks!
    Stephen

Сообщение: Re: [CORE] postpone next week's release
Сообщение: Re: [CORE] postpone next week's release