Re: psql tabcomplete - minor bugfix - tabcomplete for SET ROLE TO xxx

От Jeevan Chalke
Тема Re: psql tabcomplete - minor bugfix - tabcomplete for SET ROLE TO xxx
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
make installcheck-world:  not tested
Spec compliant:           tested, passed
Documentation:            not tested

I agree with Peter that "We don't tab-complete everything we possibly could", but using tabs after "SET ROLE TO "
provides"DEFAULT" as an option which seems wrong.

This patch adds list of roles over there, which I guess good to have than giving something unusual.

I reviewed this straight forward patch and looks good to me.

Since we might not want this, review is done and thus passing it to committer to decide.

The new status of this patch is: Ready for Committer