Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add pg_audit, an auditing extension

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add pg_audit, an auditing extension
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
All,

Replying to Heikki's email as it's quite late here and I want to
respond.  Barring any further commentary, I'm planning to pull pg_audit
out tomorrow (it wouldn't be intelligent for me to attempt to do so now).
I really do appreciate all of the excellent feedback and comments, the
excellent discussion, and the honest concerns raised about it.  I truely
love being a member of this community and to be among such highly
respected and intelligent individuals, even if, on occation, I may be a
bit brash.

Thanks again, and I look forward to many interesting and positive
discussions in Ottawa.
Stephen