Re: brin regression test intermittent failures

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: brin regression test intermittent failures
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> Peter Geoghegan <pg@heroku.com> writes:
> > I meant to get around to looking into it, but FWIW I see BRIN-related
> > Valgrind issues. e.g.:
>
> Fixed, see 79f2b5d583e2e2a7; but AFAICS this has no real-world impact
> so it does not explain whatever is happening on chipmunk.

Ah, thanks for diagnosing that.

The chipmunk failure is strange -- notice it only references the
= operators, except for type box for which it's ~= that fails.  The test
includes a lot of operators ...

Also, we have quite a number of ARM boxes: apart from chipmunk we have
gull, hamster, mereswine, dangomushi, axolotl, grison.  (hamster and
chipmunk report hostname -m as "armv6l", the others armv7l).  All of
them are running Linux, either Fedora or Debian.  Most are using gcc,
compilation flags look pretty standard.