Re: Run pgindent now?

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Run pgindent now?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:

> One issue I discussed is doing a pgindent-only release so users doing a
> diff would not have pgindent diffs mixed with fixes.

I doubt anyone is reading hand-generated diffs these days.  Those that
want to read diffs are much better served by looking at the git repo
directly.

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: fsync-pgdata-on-recovery tries to write to more files than previously
Сообщение: Re: fsync-pgdata-on-recovery tries to write to more files than previously