Re: Run pgindent now?

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Run pgindent now?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:

> OK, makes sense.  You can see the old and 'all' diffs here:
>
>     http://momjian.us/expire/

Something is wrong.  See aclchk.c changes.

Also, sometime ago we changed pgindent rules so that dot-space-space is
not turned into dot-tab in comments anymore, and many places were
updated to change dot-tab to dot-space-space -- or something like that.
This wasn't done in back branches (probably only 9.4 and back), but it's
likely that we need to do something about that.