Re: [Pgbuildfarm] buildfarm olinguito vs python

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [Pgbuildfarm] buildfarm olinguito vs python
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/20061015211642.GF381@nasby.net#20061015211642.GF381@nasby.net
http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/42F0D5B1.2060601@dunslane.net#42F0D5B1.2060601@dunslane.net

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Missing importing option of postgres_fdw
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: fsync-pgdata-on-recovery tries to write to more files than previously