Re: pgtap in our apt repo

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: pgtap in our apt repo
Дата
Re: pgtap in our apt repo  (Markus Wanner <markus@bluegap.ch>)
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Re: Jon Erdman 2015-05-25 <20150525135518.4ceacdf62cbecab69b53f9f2@bluetreble.com>

> .deb (binary-indep) built against 9.4, and deb-src attached.
>
> The problem here is that this package is set up to only work against one pg version at a time. We'll need to change
that...probablyby appending -9.x to the package version and making multiple debs :(

> Anyone have a better idea?

For an arch:all package you could stuff all extensions into a single
package and make symlinks for the duplicated files. I've done that for
... *search disk* ... pgagent.

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/

Вложения

От: Christoph Berg
Сообщение: Regression in recovery mode (Re: postgresql-9.1 updated to version 9.1.16-1.pgdg+1)
От: Christoph Berg
Сообщение: Re: pgtap in our apt repo