BUG #13331: New record readback not working.

От pheadley@linxco-inc.com
Тема BUG #13331: New record readback not working.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      13331
Logged by:          Patrick Headley
Email address:      pheadley@linxco-inc.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.4.1
Operating system:   Windows and Linux

Using PGAdmin3 v1.18 and adding records manually using the datashee view or
using MS Access 2013 32 bit on Windows 7 using an ODBC connection and either
the datasheet view or a form in MS Access, when a new record is added it is
not read back correctly. So, instead of seeing the ID of the new record you
don't in PGAdmin 3 and MS Access displays "Deleted" in all columns.
Refreshing the query results makes the new record display. I don't know in
what version this actually broke but I do know it worked in prior versions.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #13324: Database returing incorrect results on querying slect clause
Сообщение: Re: BUG #13324: Database returing incorrect results on querying slect clause