Re: 9.5 open items

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: 9.5 open items
Дата
Re: 9.5 open items  (Kouhei Kaigai <kaigai@ak.jp.nec.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I have processed all the open email items I can through mid-March,
> though I do have two pg_upgrade fixes pending application today.  I will
> continue processing doc fixes and major bug fixes for 9.5, but
> everything else I do will be for 9.6.

Thanks, Bruce.

Just so we're all in the same page, there are some further open items
(both addressed and not yet addressed) in the usual Wiki page,
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Open_Items
If you have additional unaddressed items from your mailbox scan, it
might be a good idea to document them there.  That way, there's a better
chance that other people would help you get them solved.

Сообщение: Re: Minor ON CONFLICT related fixes
Сообщение: Re: Minor ON CONFLICT related fixes