BUG #13306: PostgreSQL 9.5 change to array type changes broke PostGIS build

От lr@pcorp.us
Тема BUG #13306: PostgreSQL 9.5 change to array type changes broke PostGIS build
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      13306
Logged by:          Regina Obe
Email address:      lr@pcorp.us
PostgreSQL version: Unsupported/Unknown
Operating system:   All

I'm not sure if this is a conditional change we need to make to our code for
9.5 (an accidental breaking), or some stuff we've been using that's
deprecated.  Our weekly build against 9.5 for upcoming PostGIS 2.2 fails to
compile.

I suspect the problem commit is this:
https://github.com/postgres/postgres/commit/1dc5ebc9077ab742079ce5dac9a6664248d42916

compilation error we get is:
/lib/jenkins/workspace/pg/rel/pg9.5w64/include/postgresql/internal
-D_GNU_SOURCE   -c -o lwgeom_inout.o lwgeom_inout.c
lwgeom_inout.c: In function ‘TWKBFromLWGEOMArray’:
lwgeom_inout.c:538: error: too few arguments to function
‘array_create_iterator’
lwgeom_inout.c:539: error: too few arguments to function
‘array_create_iterator’
make[1]: *** [lwgeom_inout.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/var/lib/jenkins/workspace/postgis/regress_pgdev/branches/2.2/postgis'

Related postgis ticket is here:

http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/3121