Re: Triaging the remaining open commitfest items

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Triaging the remaining open commitfest items
Дата
Re: Triaging the remaining open commitfest items  (Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2015-05-13 11:38:27 -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> Looking at what remains open in the current commitfest:

As of now the remaining items !bugfix entries are:

> * GIN fillfactor
>
> I'd like to put this one on Heikki's plate as well, since he's touched
> the GIN code more than anyone else lately.

While sad, I think this is going to have to be moved.

> * Additional role attributes
>
> Is this ready to commit?  Stephen's call.

This was still being discussed/spec'ed recently, so I think it's not too
bad to move this now.

> * catalog view to pg_hba.conf file
>
> Greg Stark is marked as committer of record on this.

A bit sad again.

I think we can close the commitfest now? Moving these three entries to
the next one?

Andres