Re: BRIN range operator class

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: BRIN range operator class
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Emre Hasegeli wrote:
> > I pushed patches 04 and 07, as well as adopting some of the changes to
> > the regression test in 06.  I'm afraid I caused a bit of merge pain for
> > you -- sorry about that.
>
> No problem.  I rebased the remaining ones.

Thanks, pushed.

There was a proposed change by Emre to renumber operator -|- to 17 for
range types (from 6 I think).  I didn't include that as I think it
should be a separate commit.  Also, we're now in debt of the test
strategy for the union procedure.  I will work with Emre in the coming
days to get that sorted out.  I'm now thinking that something in
src/test/modules is the most appropriate.

Сообщение: Re: Problems with question marks in operators (JDBC, ECPG, ...)
Сообщение: Re: Problems with question marks in operators (JDBC, ECPG, ...)