Re: Splitting security into current/archive

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Splitting security into current/archive
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Josh Berkus wrote:
> On 05/13/2015 06:33 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
> > WWW,
> >
> > Attached is a patch which splits the security.html page into two pages:
> > security.html, which contains information about vulnerabilities in
> > supported versions, and security_archive.html, which contains
> > information about vulnerabilities which appear only in unsupported versions.
> >
> > If the patch doesn't suit you, can you view this on github:
> > https://github.com/jberkus/pgweb/tree/split_security
>
> Accept/reject/modify?  Anyone?

Without looking at the actual patch, your description of it does make
sense.

To me, it looks like this info should be in the web database and those
pages should be generated, not static.  That way, there's no flurry of
commits when we desupport major versions.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Splitting security into current/archive
Сообщение: Re: Splitting security into current/archive