Re: Triaging the remaining open commitfest items

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Triaging the remaining open commitfest items
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2015-05-14 23:28:33 +0200, Andres Freund wrote:
> I've removed the use of GroupedVars and Andrew is right now working on
> structural changes. I'm not ready at this point to make a judgement.

Andrew worked really hard and addressed the voiced concerns with the way
chaining was done.  In my last read through I found a bunch of stylistic
quibbles and a question about behaviour where reading the spec confirmed
that the current implementation is actually correct ( grouping sets +
functional dependencies => weird).

I plan to post a squashed patches from what's in git now in a couple
hours and then, unless something major (issues, protest) comes up, push
PDT late afternoon.