Re: Minor ON CONFLICT related fixes

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Minor ON CONFLICT related fixes
Дата
Re: Minor ON CONFLICT related fixes  (Peter Geoghegan <pg@heroku.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2015-05-12 23:40:47 +0200, Andres Freund wrote:
> That's just a straight up bug. expression_tree_walker (called via
> ChangeVarNodes) did not know about exclRelTlist, leading to
> fix_join_expr() not matching the excluded vars to the excluded
> relation/tlist.

I've fixed these, and added a minimum amount of tests. Pleas echeck
whether more are needed.

Could you rebase and adjust your patch? I'd rather have the inference
structure refactoring separate.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: Minor ON CONFLICT related fixes
Сообщение: Re: Minor ON CONFLICT related fixes