Re: pg_upgrade: quote directory names in delete_old_cluster script

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: pg_upgrade: quote directory names in delete_old_cluster script
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10737283/single-quotes-and-double-quotes-how-to-have-the-same-behaviour-in-unix-and-wind

> > Again, is it worth doing something platform-specific?  I can certainly
> > define a platform-specific macro for " or ' as and use that.  Good idea?
>
> I have developed the attached patch to use platform-specific quoting of
> path names.

Applied.

http://enterprisedb.com
 + Everyone has their own god. +

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: multixacts woes
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: a fast bloat measurement tool (was Re: Measuring relation free space)