Re: BUG #13220: make uninstall removes man pages not belonging to PostgreSQL

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: BUG #13220: make uninstall removes man pages not belonging to PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Bruce Momjian wrote:

> That Makefile assumes your man pages are in a Postgres-specific
> directory, rather than shared with other applications.  I am unclear how
> to fix this as we don't actually have a list of files to uninstall;
> rather, we just copy every file we have generated during the install.

Can't we create a "manifest" file?  Keeping it in the build dir should
be enough.

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Re: BUG #12990: Missing pg_multixact/members files (appears to have wrapped, then truncated)
Сообщение: Re: Re: BUG #12990: Missing pg_multixact/members files (appears to have wrapped, then truncated)