BUG #13240: Error tryping to launch Stack Builder

От jwierowski@swtechnologies.com
Тема BUG #13240: Error tryping to launch Stack Builder
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      13240
Logged by:          James Wierowski
Email address:      jwierowski@swtechnologies.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.4.1
Operating system:   Windows Server 2008 R2

I launched Stack Builder from the Start menu and selected the following
instance from the dropdown list: PostgreSQL 9.4 (x64) on port 5432.

I clicked the "Next" button and the message: "Downloading Application List"
appears for a few seconds.  Then an error message appears: "Stack Builder
Error: Failed to parse the application list:
http://www.postgresql.org/applications-v2.xml."

I clicked the "Details" button and the following is shown:
"XML parsing error: 'no element found' at line 380."

I cannot get any farther with the program.

Please let me know is you need any additional information.

Thanks,
Jim Wierowski

Сообщение: Re: Re: BUG #12990: Missing pg_multixact/members files (appears to have wrapped, then truncated)
Сообщение: Re: Re: BUG #12990: Missing pg_multixact/members files (appears to have wrapped, then truncated)